Some of the most amazing developments in science and technology have been laid down already by some contemporary physicists, and their discoveries and results have been hiding in plain sight for many decades.
I Invite the curious reader to investigate the body of work of Ruggero Maria Santilli on hadron mechanics.
It is an extremely boring reading for most people (and even hardcore physicists if you ask me), and yet it opens up many new vistas on the world of physics as well as practical and commercially viable industrial applications like no others we have ever seen.
I shall glide briefly through some of the most notable things to take away from Ruggero’s papers:
- A unified physic which describes seamlessly nature from the macro/relativistic scale all the way down to the micro/quantic world without hitting against singularity type DIV-ZERO situations. Nature has no seams!
- The recovery of determinism at subatomic/quantic levels which is useful to resolve problems such as: The Schrodinger cat walks in a bar… and he does not. God plays no dices after all!
- The complete characterization of anti-matter, anti-gravity along with new cosmological vistas which integrate the same within our current framework of cosmological observations.
- The practical possibility to extract energy from the aether substrate.
- The reduction of gravity to its basic electromagnetic components with practical aerospace applications.
- Detailed physical characterization of superconductive materials and material strengths and ways to improve them without the need for trial and error strategies we are currently stuck with.
- The characterization of the Aether and the hyper mathematics required to quantify and understand it is just in its infancy, but it points toward an intelligent neural like Universe with an underlying sense of purpose and intelligent behaviour.
Now that we have all this nice physic in hand we could think of spending billions of dollars to build super-duper sci-fi machines off all sorts if it wasn’t for the fact that some practical spin off applications of these formulas are already with us and the importance of these is not yet fully recognized nowadays but it will be soon enough.
Among the most notable ones:
- The synthesis of magnecules (or magnetic molecules) capable of yielding combustion temperatures and efficiencies greater than their normal covalently accepted value. Still no overrunity here but a headache for chemists to fully understand the technological implications of these new fuels and their industrial applications.
- The synthesis of neutrons from low pressure hydrogen gas with the flip of a switch.
We are not talking of a billion-dollar machine but a commercial machine connected to a 120 VAC outlet.
Endless applications for nuclear engineering at a fraction of the cost of commercial neutron sources available today.
- Enhanced decay of nuclear wastes in matter of minutes or hours by means of cyclotron radiation tuned in accordance to rigorous formulas and with highly predictive results.
- Nuclear fusion reactors using carbon, oxygen, Nitrogen, etc as nuclear fuel and generating Silicon and other heavy metals as by-products.
Again, these are not billion-dollar machines but pressure vessels and electronic operating at industrially available pressures/temperatures.
These will have niche applications for synthesis of heavy metals as they are too polluting for generating electricity off the thermal output produced.
Mostly the issue is that carbon and oxygen are fed into these machines to make silicon and heat output, however this heat output comes with the sacrifice of “living atoms” (carbon and oxygen) which are subtracted from the natural cycle of elements on the biosphere, so the CO2 pollution we struggle with nowadays is replaced by the pollution produced by oxygen and carbon sequestration from the biocycle.
- Detection of anti-matter galaxies and other previously unobserved objects by means of concave lenses microscopes.
So if you know the formulas with which Nature operates then it is not difficult to build incredible machines, but it does take time to get the attention of the mainstream science and establishment before things start changing for the better.
Few things establishment physicists will not be too happy about:
- The fact that the potential based field physic arm race is trashed in the light of a seamless physic encompassing all the observed phenomena without singularity points from the macro down to the micro/sub atomic level.
- The fact that neutrinos, dark matter, dark energy & Co. will be thrown out of the window and this will cause a delusional shock to many physicists when you think of how many Nobel prizes have been awarded in the past years based on a fundamentally flawed and overly expensive physic.
The interested reader is welcome to take a look at Ruggero’s body of work and see for himself these formulas and their implications.
The reading is not for faint of heart (it is mostly hardcore physics with some fun getaways at times).